- Canine Cabins, indoor boarding for your dog. Cabin size is 2 ’ 6” x 2’ 6”
- Canine Lodges (indoor-outdoor kennel run). Lodge size is 5’ x 4’ (inside) and 7’ x 4’ (outside)
- Family pets can stay together in a double cabin or lodge depending on size.
- Our feline accommodations surround a large window overlooking the reception area so our feline campers can watch everyone as they come and go during the day.
- Feline Cabins, indoor boarding for your cat. Cabin size is 22” wide x 21 1/2” tall x 28” deep.
- Feline 2-story lodge. Lodge size is 39” wide x 25” tall x 26” deep. (Provides your cat with a main living area with a raised shelf and section where the litter box is kept and view of the Camp Catawba lobby.)
- Family felines can share lodges.
- We offer customized services to help make your pets feel at home while you’re away.
- Our TLC packages include 1, 2 or 3 outside playtimes throughout the day and a bedtime snack.
Camp Catawba Day Boarding
- We have a small group of campers that visit us during the day throughout the week. If you need a place for your cat or dog to stay during the day let us know.
- If you would like to speed up your check-in process, even if you already have a reservation confirmed, you may call ahead for pre-check in over the phone or you may submit a boarding request form online with all the pertinent information.
- When you return for your pet, you can already have your pet’s stay charged to your Credit Card and quickly be back home together. Ask for further details.
Sunday Express Pick-Up
- For your convenience, we offer Sunday pick-up for your pet. This is a pre-arranged service. Ask for further details.
- 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- 5:30 p.m. – 6:15 p.m. *
Pre-arranged Courtesy Pick-up Only
- You will not be charged for the day of pickup if discharged before 11:00am, except for pets being bathed or groomed who may be picked up after 4:00 p.m.
- Admission and discharges are made during routine office hours only. Pets should be picked up on the agreed day of discharge. If your pet is not picked up by the scheduled date, a $25.00 boarding fee will be charged for each day that is not scheduled. Pets left without proper arrangements may be legally considered abandoned.
* A full day’s boarding is charged for pets picked up on Sunday between 5:30 pm- 6:15 pm.
* $25.00 convenience fee is assessed when a pet is picked up during Sunday courtesy hours without pre-arrangement.